Tuesday, November 18, 2008

That Better be Butter in Your Pocket.


So, yesterday I have a job interview (sort of).

Halfway through, the lady hands me some papers to look over and sign. So, being prepared, I reach into my pants pocket for the pen that I brought.

Oh oh.

I forgot that I had worn those pants to a luncheon social on Saturday. Banquet/buffet style. And, I had grabbed one of those butter packets packaged in tinfoil.

Oh oh, is right.

By the time of the interview, (two days later), it was obviously melted. And, a huge mess. I realized this as I took out the pen and noticed a bunch of yellow slime on it. I tossed the top half of the pen that was covered with the butter to the ground. (I don't know if the chick saw it).

So, I spent the rest of the interview writing with a pen of butter, while trying to wipe the residue off my socks. And, trying to retrieve the top half of the pen that was completely covered in butter with my foot.

No comments: